Wednesday 3 March 2010

what's new? :D

Hi guys!! what's up?!

I haven't been blogging since I was busy practice my driving!!!!
I was soooo excited! and I got my driving license! and HELL YEA IM HAPPY!! hahahha
now I can go anywhere I want to without having to wait for my parents..=.=

Oh, well since I'm in Singapore now, I can't really drive... *sad face*
but, whatever :D

humm .. sooooo
I started school on march 2nd.
school is much more fun than before..
especially now I have lots of good friends around! ;D

OH!! I guess its a showing gratitude time :p

So, first of all I'd like to thank TEPH! my crazy chubby best friend! that always there for me..although she's in US and I'm in singapore.
but hell where are ya these days?? i've been looking for you! u said u wanna study together through skype!!! hahaha
I love you dude!
next, I'd like to thank my "mom" not my real mom though.. that has been a good friend of me.. a very good listener and adviser :D
I love you so much too =)
We had a lot of talks the other day.. lots of different interest... but opposite attract? :D
same like teph.. hahaha.. omg.. just realised though o_O
and for tante.. I love you too!!! wish u can play again =(
from what mom always said.. I guess me and tante has a similar characteristic? o.O
well kind of, perhaps.. hahahah


let's move on,
to my another BFF in INDO!!! omg! I miss u girls so muuchh
I'm so sorry I can't make it last holiday.. you guys were busy for mid term exam, and I was busy trying to get the DRIVING LICENSE! ;p
but I love u girls! always have, always will =)
Let's go travel somewhere! ;D


Last, but not least
my friends in JCU! :D
Made, Fel,Mel, Dewi, Ajib, San2.. u guys are cool! =)
glad i met u guys here.. if not my days would be soooo boring in a boring campus :p

for LOVINA! hahaha my primary sch BFF :P
I miss u too T_T
we haven't been talking for so long, i'm so sorry for that..

well I guess.. thats about it .. wkwkwk

I was doing a blog on interactive marketing subject... not bad.. I love bloggin! as long as I remember to write.. hhahaha :D

I might be an emo person sometimes, but its always a HAPPY AWESOME times with you guys xD

soooo...
I'll stop here..
till we meet again? :p


No comments: